As for Sheen's reported hopes to buy a house and move in a bunch of porn stars, he said, "It was a temporary plan and it fell apart."
That is awesome.
I just stopped by to drop a quick note: today I'm going to be travelling on business and I will probably miss Idol, so there will be no live blog. Sorry, but my expense account calls.
Just a couple other tidbits:
- I thought we were done with the gender equity thing.
- It looks like they're cutting 12 people on Thursday.
- Despite all the sympathetic face time, Jacee really didn't deserve to move on.
- Daniel Larusso is going to be on Dancing With the Stars along with Lieutenant Saavik 1.0, Hines Ward, Master P's kid, and Hugh's other breat-implanted Girl Next Door. Was Ally Sheedy not available?
- I hear there's a position coming open for miltiary dictator of an oil-rich north African nation opening up. I wonder if they could use a High Lord.
- If Congress can't pass a budget (or at least another continuing resolution), I'm going to be stuck out of town with nothing to do but play LOTRO with no wife-aggro. I only hope they don't send us home.
High Lord. Out.